We offer cellulose insulation to those homeowners who are looking to increase the efficiency and control over their insulated attic space.
Cellulose is loose chunks of insulation that are blown into the attic space with a machine. This allows us to easily fill all the cracks, crevices and non-uniform spaces that your attic has which creates a better barrier between your home’s conditioned space and the attic.
Cellulose is often preferred to Fiberglass Batts (Pre-cut Sections) for the following reasons:
• Green: Made up of up to 85% American recycled materials
• Breathable: No particles that can harm the lungs
• Noncombustible: Treated with highly effective flame retardants
• Mold Resistant: Treated with Boric acid which resists fungus or mold growth
• Pest Repellant: Boric acid also safely repels insects and rodents
• Noise Reducing: Can absorb 80% or more of the external sound